To: "Robert Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 7:57 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH membership benefits / was Chromatic Blues

What ARE the benefits of joining SPAH?

I do not live in the States and am not liable to hit a SPAH convention any
time soon. (From all the reports on this list, I oughta make it down at
least once. "Nobody's fault but mine" if I don't. But this Mecca journey is
not in the cards just yet for this boy.)

So... what are the benefits of SPAH membership?

enquiring harp players want to know....

John

My biggest thanx though are to Danny Wilson....he really open my ears and
eyes in the 70's and welcomed me into one of the greatest organizations I've
been proud to be part of for over 30yrs........SPAH....if you love your
Harmonica...do NOT hesitate....JOIN TODAY....some SERIOUS 'bang for your
buck' with this club!!

Peace,
Rob Paparozzi