[Harp-L] Re: amp stand

I¹ve got a Sonny Jr. Cruncher (which is almost as big as the 410) and I use
two milk crates side by side that I nicked from behind the grocery store as
a stand for it.
It gets it a good ways off the stage, and I can store my stage rug (no, not
a hair piece) cords, vocal mics and percussion whatnots in them on the way
into gigs.
I think these work great and they are free (if you steal them as I was
inclined to do).
-Bob (last name withheld to protect the not so innocent)