[Harp-L] list status

You may have noticed posts being slow to appear on the list for a couple
of days now.  Thanks to a squeaky wheel subscriber I was able to catch
this a lot sooner than I would have on my own.  We had a dns server config
problem.  It was ably spotted and corrected by the quick and competent
support staff at Rimu Hosting and mail is sending much more rapidly than
it has been for the last couple of days.  Posts are back to appearing on
the list within minutes instead of hours.  harp-l-listowner