Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic Blues

Oh Wow....I thought EVERYone knew Rob was an incredible chromatic player.
It's how I know him primarily...his diatonic stuff is great, to be sure, but Rob
 as a chrom player - especially on jazz or jazzy blues, is one of THE
men...at  SPAH, Buckeye....wherever.

Elizabeth

"Message: 8
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:38:43 -0500
From: Randy Power  <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

John said: I'd like to hear other suggestions for  great players.
I¹d like to hear some different variations in style too. I  like Rod Piazza.
And I¹ve always wondered... Rob Paparozzi, do yu play  Chromatic?
I¹ve heard you on Broadway and down in the Village with Pheobe. I  think it
was all diotonic (maybe gin & diotonic...)

Randy
--

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)