Re: [Harp-L] Best chromatic blues songs...

Hi John

You left off Rod Piazza(California) who plays in several keys/positions.
Another tasty harp blower is Mike Nazaranko from Elliott & the Untouchables in South Carolina. There's Mark Hummel(California), Steve Downchild(from UK), Helge Tallqvist(from Finland - plays in George Harmonica Smith style) and RJ Mischo(Arkansas) plays some heartfelt chromatic and Paul Lamb & the Kingsnakes(UK). I'll stop here and let the list continue with others suggestions.

Hal in MI

Hey,? I love blues music with harmonica in it....and I really LOVE to hear blues music played with chromatic.? I'd like to hear other suggestions for great players in the blues field to listen to.....
Thanks, John