[Harp-L] Buddha harp review

I just got my new custom harmonica from Chris Michalek.  I am a Seydel endorsee, so I had him customize an 1847 Silver in the key of C.  It's easily the best harmonica I have ever owned; overblows better by far than any other I've ever had, and plays so smoothly it's hard to believe, with excellent tone and loudness.  Chris has been very responsive to my questions and great to work with in general.  He took what was a very good out-of-the-box harmonica and turned it into a great harmonica.

Consider this an unreserved endorsement... I just ordered two more.

Scott Albert Johnson
---
Pre-order the next SAJ album at: www.scottalbertjohnson.com/sounds_live.htm
More info at: www.myspace.com/scottalbertjohnson
"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen Palli, Relix)