Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Legend HOWARD LEVY + Bass Clarinet Legend MICHAEL REISSLER, at Cachaça Jazz Club NYC, Feb 18 10:30 PM

Just came back from Howard's performance.
I'm still speechless.
Howard has gone to places no harpist has gone before - really amazing, complex, innovative, stunning experimental jazz, like nothing you've ever heard.
I'm usually not a big fan of experimental jazz, but this was something else.
He and Michael Reissler are a perfect match, you're witnessing brilliance in its best form.
They're actually part of a trio, the third is Matinier, an accordion player (he was in France.. couldn't make it).
They'll be performing in Germany and Austria in April. Check Howard's website for info.
If you can make it - I highly recommend that you make it your business to see them.
They'll knock your socks off. Howard is so ahead of everyone, it's scary.