[Harp-L] House of the rising Sun...recording

Hi guys, please bear with me, it's winter in Canada and have a severe attack of cabin fever, so I just play my harmonica driving the family nuts, Lol..
Anyway, over at the harptalk forum there has been a nice, long thread about the song "House of the Rising Sun" . So, here is my attempt at the first few bars, recorded on my computer. Harmonica is a Suzuki Promaster Valved in C played in fourth position. Here is the link:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MMucSTYkLA1NojslO8DwaKfnvO8aCEei74sqgMsHCc55vVir_mv8oRatNGf4SetXiNylkS5RYQgcWjyQjVXrEBT30OPf-X69U-Y/Sound%20Files/HOUSE%20OF%20THE%20RISING%20SUN

If that link does not work, go to the harptalk forum, then "Files" the "Sound Files"

Daniel