[Harp-L] World's fastest harmonica player ???

I've been slowly working on this knot for years, to no avail, but:

Tonality totally trumps note tallies...

Totality of tonality tops totality of note-ality

Tons of Tone, Not of Notes

I'd rather have only One Note than only One Tone!

And I tip my hat to brilliant brother Jason and all the other passionate players for whom 64th notes are merely a by-product of a fervid musical mind, not a cover for the lack thereof.

- Dave "if I could I would" Fertig

ps: sure, it's mostly a false dichotomy, but I think there's a point to it . . .

 rick webb <dspackle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 18/02/2009 15:16

:-) BB King once made a statement to the effect ,it's not how fast you
play it's what you do with the that you play [not exact quote]