Re: [Harp-L] World's fastest harmonica player ???

OMG!!!! is this the BEST Nebraska can come up with!!!??? ,-)

I think I just became the FASTEST guy in the world to click my YOU TUBE PLAYER...OFF!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Peloquin" <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp -l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] World's fastest harmonica player ???

From: jaybird33066@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqlwDoOD5-U&feature=related

I wish JP would inspire someone to be better than him, instead we get a lot of this.

Dude can't even play the easy part of the melody to our National Anthem... and it came from a drinking song... sung by? you get the picture.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
http://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsax