[Harp-L] New Harp amp

I'd like to announce here on Harp-L an all new Harp Amp that I've spent the last year developing with my amp Guru. After countless hours of research and development, we've come up with a very cool "head only" design.   Rated at a very conservative 45 watts, it's got all the power and tone you could ever want in a "ANY SIZE ROOM" amp. We're also designing a couplke of different custom cabs to pair up with the head.  My personal fave is going to be the 1-10" X 1-12" slanted cab. We'd like for you to visit our site at www.megatoneamps.com  and check it out.   The site is in it's infancy right now and we'll have sound clips in the very near future.  Also, we'll be offering a custom designed (by a harp player)Harp Road Case.  Maybe the last one you'll ever need.

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com