Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HARMONICA PLAYING Arabian nights Belly dance music!!!!

Richard/Bill: I found the same Indian harmonica club and posted a video of
them performing one very nicely synchronised number.

However I do have to add that Mr. Bharani himself called the video he  posted
'Arabian Nights BellyDance Music'....so that's where the
'Arabic  name' and designation came in, and why Randy referred to it as
such.

Definitely agree about browsing in the site...lots of good playing to be
found.

Elizabeth

Message: 11
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:25:10 +0000
From: Richard  Hammersley <rhhammersley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L]  HARMONICA PLAYING Arabian nights Belly dance
music!!!!
To:  Bill <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx, Randy Singer  <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have to say that while this guy is pretty  good, there seem to be
loads of chromatic players in India who play  like this, some of them
better. And, his name ain't Arabic, nor is the  style. Check out:

http://harmonicaclubofgujarat.blogspot.com/

It  is worth browsing about in there, because some of the tracks are
much  better than others.

Richard

 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Singer"  <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

steps!