[Harp-L] Google custom archive search

It was pointed out to me that the Google custom archive search was broken. It was indeed. It's fixed and even better now. I haven't quite figured out how to get it to search the harp-l Google Group mirror but the harp-l archive is virtually the same anyhow and much more complete in that it goes back long before the Google group was started. So if you tried this search engine and though it was dreadful then try it again I think you might be happier with your results this time around. fjm

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=013608849180833093060:du7nx8djues