[Harp-L] One Day at a Time

   Recorded "One Day at a Time" on my home computer. Harmonica is a Seydel Melodic Maker in the key of C played in second position . The backing track was purchased at Omega Sound. The sound quality decreased a lot upon making the movie and then youtube recoding it again. The boat in the picture is "Esperanza", I build her as a gift to my Dad.
   Anyways, hope you enjoy it.

PS: The following is an amateur recording by an average guy who is just trying to make some music, but hey, it's so much fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPtGlFscVPk&feature=channel_page

Daniel