[Harp-L] Hohner Guitars

My daughter has recently started taking guitar lessons.  She has a beginner
guitar but would like to upgrade.  This afternoon I stopped by a music store
that buys and sells instruments.  They had a couple of Hohner guitars.  We
all know they make great harmonicas.  What about their guitars?  Anybody
have any experience with them?  The model in question is a HW300G-TWR.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL

Database version: 5.11760