[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 @ ninety bucks

A rough calculation translates $90.00 to ?70.00 (euro) and they actually
retail at 75 euro in these parts i.e.more than twice the price of a Special
20 or a Lee Oskar.
However my one and only 1847  in G is into its second year of regular use
and has so far proved bullet proof. Both Rick Epping and Mick Kinsella "test
drove" it at last years Willie Clancy school and pronounced  it good and
easilly bendable out of the box.
Notwithstanding the price I think I shall  be buying a few more.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana