From: johnnyace55@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 8:10 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Reminiscences of an Old Rocker

?I remeber seeing Humble Pie at the East Town in Detroit where Marriott would
sometimes sing with out the mic and still be heard. Very strong voice, caught
Framptons Camel at the Ford theater with J-geils as well before they hit it Big.
Iceman Should remeber the Grandy,EastTown, as well as Chess on woodward. I got
to play 30 days in the hole with Humble Pie ( mind you, the only original member
then was drummer Jerry Shirley) up in flint Michigan. "Johnny Ace" Custom Mics