Re: [Harp-L] Re: Walter Horton's daughter speaks out

"Randy G." <frcn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Anyone who listens to Big Mama Thorton sing
'Hound Dog' and still likes Elvis better just doesn't know s--- about
music."

nope. all it means is that they like elvis' version better. i like peanut butter crackers. i don't like fois gras. doesn't mean i don't know s___ about food.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West