[Harp-L] Tom Ball article: Microphones and the Acoustic Harmonica

Tom Ball has kindly donated an article for my Harmonica Academy library, entitled "Microphones and the Acoustic Harmonica - Getting a Good Stage and Studio Sound"

Tom is a West Coast based harmonica master, half of the Tom Ball Kenny Sultan duo, and author of many instruction books, including the excellent "Sourcebook of Little Walter / Big Walter Licks for Blues Harmonica"

"The Internet seems to be full of articles and advice for the amplified harp player, but there is a real dearth of information on micing the acoustic harmonica. In this column I'd like to pass along a few tips and tricks I learned the hard way, in hopes of making things a bit easier for other acoustic players..."

For the remainder of Tom's article, click here

http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090121

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com