[Harp-L] Winter Harp Jam VI

Is anyone from the list attending the Winter Harp Jam at the Blue Cafe in Long Beach ,Ca?
 My friend Mason Casey is playing there,as the Winter Harp Jam contest winner,along with
Kim Wilson,James Harman,Mitch Kashmar,RJ Mischo and others.
 It's being held on Feb. 19th-I would like a report,and I'm sure someone will youtube it.

                                                                                            Thanks, Tom Fiacco.
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_022009