[Harp-L] chuck@fatbottom-mics.com

Just read a post about chuck@fatbottom mics, and had to jump in. I've been working in my field for forty+years, and deal w/trade & service people on a daily basis. A good number of them claim to be "craftsmen". Of that, roughly 20% have a working knowledge of their job, of that roughly 5% have a working knowledge of how their craft affects the overall project, and of that, roughly 1% are "craftsmen". Typicaly, it's the quiet guy in the corner, just working, with the little grin-fool looks like he enjoys what he' doin'. If you're interested in amplified harp--go stike up a conversation with that quiet guy in the corner with the grin on his face-that's Chuck