Re: [Harp-L] NEED INFO ON JAMS IN MEMPHIS

should be plenty of opportunities right on Beale if you know how to work it with tact and don't get trashed. someone also responded to my post with a tip about a place called Wild Bill's on Vollintine Ave about 4 miles from Beale. It's the real deal I guess (didn't make it there), beer served in 40 oz bottles with two plastic cups over the top but great bands and lots of sit in opportunities. Give us a follow up report on harp-l if you go.

Bill H

----- Original Message -----
From: mjmeadors@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:44:56 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Harp-L] NEED INFO ON JAMS IN MEMPHIS

I'm headed to Memphis?on Feb 23?to spend a week.? Anybody suggest any good quality blues jam sessions?? If not, any particularly great clubs to hear
some real deal blues?? I'm headed also to Ground Zero, etc. in Clarksdale, MS, and maybe Tupelo, but will spend most of my time in Memphis.

Any?info greatly appreciated!

Thanks --

Mike
Gainesville