Re: [Harp-L] Ear Plugs

Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for all the great advice on earplugs.

Has anybody tried these?  The are recommended by a guitar player friend of
mine:

Alpine MusicSafe Natural Sound Ear Plugs
http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/alnasoearpl.html

they are similar to the ones i mentioned that i used before springing for the customs. they're better than foam, not as good as the customs. not a bad compromise. i keep my old pair in my gig case as a backup.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West