To: "Slim Heilpern" <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Michael Polesky, MPA" <m.polesky@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bends Tonica Chromatic Review

Michael and Slim,

Here's a close up picture of the bends Tonica 14 hole.

http://www.slidemeister.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2518

This is probably nit picky.  But it looks like the backplate has the
same kind of "tabs" the 270 has (over holes 2 and 13).   Do you think
this will have to be filed down to be comfortable enough for regular
playing?

I'm also curious - the clear plastic combs on Hering Special 48s often
crack where the mouthpiece screws in.  Is this a similar kind of
plastic, or is it much more substantial?

Thanks!

On 2/3/09, Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is straight tuned.

- Slim.

--
See the website I put together for Bill Romel:
http://harmonica-workshop.com