[Harp-L] stolen drum kit

No harp content, but of concern to everyone. I'm afraid with unemployment approaching 10%, we're going to see more of this.

T Moran, one of the S.F. Bay Area's best drummers, and drummer for Daniel Castro - had all his gear stolen a couple nights ago. Below is a description of his gear - please contact if you happen to spot them in your favorite pawn shop....

Stolen List
8x10, 8x12, 14x14, 16x16 toms: 16x22 Bass; all Yamaha Recording custom drums -
1983.

14x6 1/2 Ludwig maple Snare - 1960 black Diamond pearl.

Cymbal Bag w/ 20 Custom K ride; 18, 16, 14 inch A Custom crashes; 13, 14 Master
Sound
Hihats; 1 14 session K top hihat cymbal

All the hardware w/ Girbralter Rack and Yamaha Stands and mounts.
Yamaha single Flying Dragon BD pedal w/ strap drive.

Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out. I've been playing this drumset for 26
years

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net