Re: [Harp-L] Cool videos from the Blowout

Man, Lee Oskar is something... nobody sounds like him (I'd have to say
Carlos Del Junco has some deep Lee Oskar influence in his style.)  What
song was that?  BLT?  I've got that first solo album of his on vinyl
somewhere with that on it.  Quite an array of aural pleasures he's got
there... and uses them well, I especially like what sounds kind of like
an envelope filter(?) that he gets on at about 5:58.  Cool sound (and
reminds me of Jerry.)  Thanks for the video/link.

Jim.

>>> martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx> 2/5/2009 8:53 AM >>>
What is a rough estimate of the cost of the effects that Lee Oskar is
lining up in this video?
  It sounds "expensive" and I have a disturbing feeling that itÌs
tantamount to what I make per annum; but perhaps itÌs just one nice
little box for a couple of hundred $:s?

Cheers,
Martin
On Feb 4, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Greg Heumann wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM1NYgwvjc0 - Lee Oskar

"Wowzer!"