[Harp-L] IBC/Memphis Harp Content?

I'm getting ready to head to Memphis for the International Blues
Competition this week. Are there any bands that you folks know of aside
from the below? I checked Danny's list and didn't see any entries there,
surprisingly. You can email me offlist since this isn't of interest to
the vast majority of the list. If you want to meet up that's cool too.

CG & the Hammer (with our Dov Hammer)
Collard Greens & Gravy (with Ian Collard, can't wait to see them again!)
WSNB
Jimi Lee (solo)
Roger "Hurricane" Wilson (solo)
Little Ivory Blues Band (youth).