Re: [Harp-L] Harp solo with octave doubling...Verbzilla too

Love the octave up!  I've been trying to get that as an effect on my delay.  I tried a pitch shift after my delay, but couldn't get a separate wet mix...I need a different delay to pull it off.

Speaking of delay effects, I set up the sweep delay on my Line 6 DL4 to sound like an envelope filter/wah.  It is on the delay only...super sweet!

Has anybody tried the Octo setting on a Verbzilla?

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi
http://www.synikalproductions.com/MFB/EPK.pdf

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time, bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan