[Harp-L] Sonny Jr 4x10 (UK)

Hi,
     I am considering putting my Sonny Jr 4x10 amplifier up on ebay
for financial reasons, but wanted to see if there was any interest
among harp-L users first.

This is an amp that has been looked after meticulously, is in pristine
condition and only about 18 months old.

I do not need to tell users of this forum about the reputation of
these tone monsters, so contact me if you think you may be interested
and are able to make a realistic offer.  I would be looking for
somewhere in the region of £1000.

I am in Leeds and this would be a pick-up only arrangement.

Thanks,

Paddy.