Re: [Harp-L] multi-harp spinning rack

Clyde it was! Thanks for your help. I ordered the 7-harp holder. Now all I
have to do is figure out a way prop it up when I'm busy playing the guitar or
uke. And the price is right! The 2,3,4,5,6,7 harp assemblies all cost $20 each.
Cheers
Phil

In a message dated 2/1/09 10:41:18 PM, bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> On Feb 1, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I recall seeing a vendor at SPAH 2008 selling a variety of kits to
> > build your
> > own harmonica rack for 2, 3,4,5.6? harmonicas on a spinning reel.
> > Somewhat
> > like the corncob effect with the tremelo harps -- but without the
> > harps. It just
> > bolted together and would hold the standard Hohner diatonics and all
> > brands
> > of the same size.
>
> Clyde Majerus:
>
> http://cdmplanning.hypermart.net/Harp-Holder.htm
> cmajerus a-t webound . com
>

> Bob Cohen
> Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
> Publisher, spah.org
> W:  www.mojotools.com

Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports scores to