[Harp-L] Retuning harmonicas

I don't retune my harps. In fact, i don't do anything to them other than occasionally adjusting the reed gaps. BUT, if i did retune, i would be tempted to lower the 7 draw a half step. For the material i play, this would be a useful mod for each of 5 positions I play in, 1st thru 5th, (as well as 12th if i ever learn that one). And, if i understand correctly, i believe one would then be able to bend the 7 blow to get the note that was available on the draw 7 before it was retuned...no?

Now, I'm not actually going to do this, and if i tried, i'd probably screw it up. But, IF i did do retuning, this would be what i would do, FWIW.

JP