[Harp-L] TS9DX Tube Screamer

Hi all,

As a frustrated guitar player I've accumulated some guitar gear along the
years. This afternoon I was checking and trying things and I ended plugging
my Ibanez TS9DX between my bullet type CR mic and mi Super Sonny. After some
trials I managed to have a "decent" sound that makes the SS sound like a 5
Watts amp.

I discovered that with the "Mode" button set on "TURBO"  and the DRIVE and
TONE around 9 o'clock you can get a nice driven harp sound at low volume
settings. This works only with the TURBO mode and not with the rest. TURBO
mode delivers that powerful bottom thick sound the goes well to achieve a
classic driven harp tone.

Just wanted to share with you.

Happy New Year!!

Andi