RE: [Harp-L] Ryan's Meteor videos

Brian,
I am using the standard 2x10 and 1x12 Meteor speaker set up.
The amp is not going through the PA and could have been louder, but since it was a back up gig  I had the amp little lower in the mix than I might on my own gig. But it was still holding its own against a Super Reverb and a Masco PA head into a 1x15 and 1x12 cabinets. I was probably as loud as I would be in my 4 piece band, but just a little further back in the mix of that 5 piece band.
That mic is one of my last good 151 Astatic crystals.
Ryan

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/