Re: [Harp-L] David Naiditch isn't so awesome

Really sweet work! and a pleasure to hear this genre on Chromatic!! Bravo Mr, N
Rob Paparozzi

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Fertig" <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 4:18 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] David Naiditch isn't so awesome

Naw, David Naiditch ain't so amazing, heck, anyone with a superb ear and feel for music, a brilliant mind, good humor, discipline, endless hours of hard work with Sonny Terry, ChamBer Huang and others, thousands of hours teaching over 45 years of hard practice at harp and guitar and etc., not to mention a very patient and supportive mate, naw, man, it's not surprising at all.

Until you hear his fun playing!

David's my home boy and we're might proud of him!

-Dave "Elmtree Blues Society has some mighty awesome players" Fertig