[Harp-L] Chord Harp

My harp bag includes all the diatonic keys and three respectable chromatics.
Besides playing Polkas, is there any good reason to add a chord harp to my
collection, and if so, which one might be recommended? Will working with a
chord harp improve my diatonic and chromatic, blues, jazz and classical
playing?  Can I entertain myself by having one? (Or would I bore myself to
death?) What would be a moderate priced chord harp to purchase. I hope these
questions don't sound too stupid!