RE: [Harp-L] Micro BR Blues

Dennis,

The Micro Br is a great, little unit, however, I found the instructional manual
to be so detailed and thorough that it was confusing. It took me awhile
to get the swing of it.

Before converting to mp3, you need to "bounce" the tracks together on
one V-track, then convert that V-track to mp3 and finally export to
computer. There's a "bounce" mode that the device has to be in which
requires simultaneously pressing two buttons: "Exit" and "Utility". I
don't have the manual in front of me but I know there's a section
that's called something like..."Bouncing multiple tracks together".
Read that and it should explain it, but again, I found it very awkwardly written. There's still a bunch of things you can do on this unit that I haven't figured out yet!

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net