[Harp-L] Re:hot shot love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ0Ac7AwP_k
When I think of expressive I remember early listening sonny terry , and Rev davis
still we don't tire of listening to pure dirt....homespun! I have played and listened to lots of
so-so harp'n.....bogarted , upstaged.....and by no fault of my own matured.
Rice Miller....communicated so well I felt like I'd been' watching' (like on Utube) him all along ....just from listening. I love his solo jam on the album (wizard of the harp) with the Yardbirds...saw the lite in time.
I am writing just to offer a little different take on butter. I went to Chi in 67 and hear him....i'm not a big fan of his 6 hole work...so what, He was still an inspiration....and the band kicked ass........still reading  ..i play in the rack much of the time now a daiz..
                White Boy jr...AKA Ben Ross