Re: [Harp-L] re: Mama Thornton

On Dec 14, 2009, at 1:59 PM, icemanle@xxxxxxx wrote:

(I kinda think you do, but also know how you enjoy stirring up the pot).

Awww, ya caught me. lolol Ya caught the ole curmudgeon

My posting wasn't really aimed directly at your initial post, so at ease, g'uvnor.

Yes, I realize that now. My apologies. But I wasn't excited about it. I found it interesting. I always find you interesting.

The "fast" comment kinda originated from "fastest gun in the west" - fastest = best in that arena. Didn't really mean it to be FASTEST harmonica player, but can understand how it could be interpreted that way, as I wasn't really crystal clear.

But then again, I could have read it better.

Just another comment on the competitiveness that is contained in a lot of comments comparing players. I'm with those posters that don't feel that music is a competition.

You're right, neither do I. I don't think I was clear either. Unfortunately, words are all I have to work with, and in that arena, I may be lacking. :)
Jo-Jo.....the man and the spoon