I also use it with my Kurzweil keyboard as a low volume amp to practice on that.
Some day the Kurzweil will have it's own amp. :)

Mike
On Dec 12, 2009, at 10:36 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 0:39:00 -0500
From: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Roland Microcube
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Some posts recently about Roland Cube amps. I have heard some of the more common ones used by guitarists, but I'm wondering about the Micro Cube or maybe the Bass Microcube? Anyone tried these with harp? I almost bought a MicroCube on EBay awhile back, but changed my mind at the last minute. I already have amps I don't use enough, but one can never have too many toys.
I'd appreciate if anyone could steer me to anything that would show them used by a harp player.
Thanks.
Steve Webb in Minn. where the snow is 4 feet deep in front of my house and the current temp is minus 4.