[Harp-L] Sonny Jr watts. UNDERCLAIMED

All these years I have not really given a R.A. about watts so have been
doing myself an injustice by claiming only 40 watts on my Super Sonny or 410.
My  Cruncher is 35 watts (34 with 12AU7 preamp). So if it's WATTS you want,
get your  Super Sonny which blasts all other amps by pushing 55 watts if
setup the way  that TRUE ENGINEER WITH A DEGREE Keith Robb has calculated. Him
methods of  obtaining the final numbers are THE way to get an exact reading.
So NOW these  last Super Sonny's prices will be reasonable, but I am not
going to sit here and  screw myself anymore and under hype my amps. All I get
for reviews are: " You  didn't give yourself enough credit for this
fantastic amp ( whether it was the  Cruncher or Super Sonny ), this amp has the most
attention to detail over any of  the XXXXXX amount of amps, boutique or
otherwise, that I have ever owned"...  THAT is what I hear from my customers.
So here are the watts and how they were  obtained by Keith Robb.

The specs for Cruncher  and SJR410 are with all 12AX7 pre and a GZ34.
Solid state rect I don't  have, but for 410 or Super Sonny was 55 watts.
Cruncher Stock uses a GZ34  rectifier. Super Sonny a 5U4 so 5 watts less, FIFTY
WATTS...
Crunch = 34  watts
Super Sonny or 410 =  46 watts by
using 12au7 drops the  clean RMS watts, but not the peak watts much.
HOW WATTAGE RATING IS  DETERMINED FOR SONNY JR.  AMPS:
The amplifier is  hooked to the specified speaker load, with a sine wave
applied to the input.  An oscilloscope is hooked across the speaker load.  The
volume on the  amplifier is increased until clipping of the sine wave is
seen on the  oscilloscope, then rolled back until well below the clipping
point.  The AC  signal at the load is then measured as voltage with a "True RMS"
rated meter.  The result is squared and divided by the load in ohms to
arrive at the  power of the amplifier in watts.  The watts ratings are good for
all  frequencies from 40 to 10,000 Hz.
If you want a  Super Sonny I suggest you order now, even though I may if
demand is so strong  build for those that just HAVE to own one, and still NO
ONE uses NOS AMERICAN  Paper in oil caps military grade.
Call for pricing  no matter what the site states, it is undergoing a
massive overhaul. I look  forward to continually servicing such a great community,
worldwide. This week  amps went to Malta, Alaska, UK, just recently Czech
Republic ( his review is up  on Cruncher )...  Thanks Rick, here is my truth.
I just always was more  concerned in what you could actually hear, which is
LOUD If you need it that  way, I fully describe in the manual how to get
more projection which means sound  will travel deeper into the house. Anyone
or company that knocks my manuals or  extra tubes obviously are not pro
players who have done the grind on stage for  20 years. Delta Blues Band, Sonny
Jr. and Code Blue band.  I offer all the  answers from a professional
perspective.
Sincerely, Sonny  Jr.