[Harp-L] Howard Levy Harmonica School

Good call Ansel,

It is an outstanding site as you rightly report, I'm knocked out by the body of work that is available to subscribers - Howard must have been working very hard and keeping this all under wraps. but when I don't know? His schedule seems to be almost daily gigs and usually with different players and different music.

Take a look if you haven't already folks!

Ben Hewlett
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.benhewlett.com
0117 908 3838