Re: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

Oh Yeah!...from the Master!,-) enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KhY5SkqC5M

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Burton" <aussierwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 1:57 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] New question from a part-time lurker

I play periodically with a guitarist who likes to throw in "Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms" at about a 220 count. I have, almost, been able to handle that speed but I am not satisfied with my lead line. Anyone have any link ideas to any artists, CD's, You-Tube examples of similar tunes that would spark some more

imagination to what I'm doing?

Many thanks in advance now I must go and treat the cuts in my lips.

Ron(Edge of the Everglades) Burton