Re: [Harp-L] harmonetta

On Aug 31, 2009, at 1:57 PM, David Payne wrote:

Joe wrote:
"Watching a good chord player go through their paces is like eating a succulent juicy triceratops steak. It's yummy."

Joe, I didn't know you were old enough to remember that. lol....

But it is so true.
Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com
_

It takes a real man to play the chord. Now, wait a minute. In keeping with my penchant for saying things that get taken the TOTALLY wrong way, I am NOT saying that anyone who doesn't play chord is of a lesser status. Ok?

smo-joe