[Harp-L] RE: Lee Oskars

I own a couple of Lee Oskars in special tunings that are not easily found on
the local market.  At first I thought they were too stiff and required a lot
of wind.  However, as they broke in, and that took a while, I found them to
be very solid harps.  Bends are easy enough.  I don't overblow so I can't
speak to that.  My impression is that they are well made and will probably
last a long time. They seem to be kind of built like a tank.

Bill Kumpe
Tulsa, OK