From: "Opus314" <opus314@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:12:09 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] Need Harp Case Suggestions

OK, I'm now getting to the point that I need a case for my harmonicas.

I've seen soft and hard cases.
I've seen cases made just to hold harmonicas.
I've seen cases adapted to hold harmonicas.

I'm considering getting both a soft case (for my favorites) and a hard
case to hold everything...

1 - What do you guys suggest I look at first in standard "off the
shelf" harmonica cases?

2 - What about using standard briefcases or other commonly available
boxes... and adapting them to hold harmonicas...
what suggestions are their in this category?

3 - What about soft cases to hold a small sub-set of favorites?

Oh, please include sources if you know them.

Thanks for any help.