Re: [Harp-L] Who are these other dudes?

The chromatic player is John "Jack" Allison. He was one of my mentors. I met
jack in 1977 and he died in 1984. My dad bought a used chord harmonica from
him on my birthday, April 17, 1979, he turned and gave it to me. Jack then
taught me the chords to Galloping Commedians and many other favorites that I
still play today. Another mentor is bass harmonica player Herb Eck. Herb,
Jack & I (I was 14 years old then) began performing together at clubs in
Pittsburgh PA and Youngstown, OH.
George