[Harp-L] Bends & Thiago Cerveira

Hi, Thiago, and ditto, Winslow,

I had a great time hanging out with you a bit, Thiago, and jammin some blues with you a little, you're a fine guitarist AND harp player,and gentleman, indeed.   Good to see you on Harp-L!

I got one of the very few Bends Croma diatonics at SPAH, thanks to Thiago, and after trying so many other harps, the Bends Croma was the only one that came close, for me, to the tone I like (I usually play special 20s, otb with some minor work.)

Straight out of the box, the Croma had soft and warm tone, no sharp or ringing overtones (like so many of the others), good volume.  Looking closely one can see the slots were embossed just a bit, reds nicely arc'd and finely tuned.  It was nice and tight - but not too much.  Great harp, well set up right outta the box!

-Dave "Not seeking endorsements, just Tone" Fertig