  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: thiagocerveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:06 PM
  Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mulheres Gaitistas

  Very nice to see you post here...I'm the woman who stopped by at SPAH and gave you the information to post on both lists: here and Slidemeister.  I was so surprised no one else had thought to mention either list.

  Am so glad you found your way here. :)

  I was impressed by the harmonicas you did have for display and it's especially nice to see you promoting young women players.

  Elizabeth