[Harp-L] Howling dog phenomena

I have a similar thing that happens with our cat. He is normally very quiet, but, whenever I'm playing and start bending notes, especially on higher pitched harps, he comes over, paws at me and starts meowing loudly. At first, I thought he must not like the sound,but normally, when he doesn't like something, he just runs and hides in the closet. My wife has decided that "Larry" the cat actually likes to hear me playing harp... my one and only fan!   (In reality, he's probably begging me to stop.  LOL)

Dan