Re: [Harp-L] Incognito me too....Spiers harmonicas

It is an extreme pain in the ass to try to run an internet business and your computer junks.

----- Original Message ----
From: Joe Spiers <joemopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:54:27 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Incognito me too....Spiers harmonicas

Well I guess mine didn't explode, but it crapped out a few days ago and I haven't gotten everything sorted out. I'm unable to recieve communication through "The Contact Form" on my website for the time being. If anyone on here has tried with no response recently, please contact me via email.
j o e m o p a r////a t\\\n o r t h m o *d o t* n e t
Thank you,
Joe Spiers
http://www.spiersharmonicas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Payne" <dmatthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>